Liquipel™ recommends that your electronic device not come in contact with any liquids.
If your electronic device does come in contact with a liquid, we recommend that you take the following steps:
1. Power down the device and then remove the battery, if possible. Leave the device without power for at least 5 hours. In an emergency, the device may be used before powering down and removing the battery.
2. Do not charge the device for 24 hours.
3. Wipe the surface of the device with a dry, absorbent cloth. Using Q-tips or a paper towel, dab open ports on the device to remove any visible liquids.
4. Stand the device upright to allow excess water to drain.
5. Do not shake or blow on the device to try to remove any liquid. It is best to allow the liquid to evaporate on its own.
6. Visit our website at www.Liquipel.com and share your story of how Liquipel™ saved your device.